TAAB Cleaning Inc offers high-quality cleaning services to commercial and residential properties in Toronto. Our
business is growing and now we are looking for a supervisor to hire to oversee our cleaning staff and sites, and
train the cleaning staff.
About the Job
This position is permanent and full-time- 35 hours per week.
The cleaning supervisor would be responsible for the following:
- Supervising and coordinating activities of the cleaning crew
- Establishing,managing and updating work schedules through our system (sling)
- Hiring and training the cleaning staff - light duty cleaners
- Inspecting sites or facilities to ensure safety and quality standards
- Recommending or arranging for additional maintenance services
- Assisting the cleaning crew in performing duties and shadowing when necessary or needed
- Performing administrative tasks at the office
- Visiting new sites for prospects
The ideal candidate will be client-focussed (our top priority!), have a proven track record in a fast-paced
environment, meet tight deadlines and overall, achieve positive results from our team.
Requirements of the Job
- Strong English and French language skills, both speaking and writing
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in the commercial sector an asset
- Experience in the cleaning industry
- Ability to Supervise from 5 to 20 people
- Basic security clearance
- Valid driver’s licence with a clean driving record (licence check and driving record abstract)
- Own vehicle
- Permanent contract for 2 years
- Competitive salary to be discussed during an interview
- Gas allowance (use of own vehicle)
If you meet the requirements of this job, we want to hear from you!
Please email us through email@example.com
Check out our website for more information about our company: www.taabcleaning.ca.
Company located at 1033 Pape Ave., unit 1, 2nd floor, Toronto, ON, M4K 3W1
|Job Category||Cleaning sites Supervisor|